"The ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."
Esquire Self-Made, our one-day summit bringing together inspiring business leaders, fashion entrepreneurs and motivational speakers, is back again for 2019 .
Taking place on Saturday 1 June, we’ll be hosting a series of panel discussions, networking opportunities and empowering talks from the likes of British menswear designer Oliver Spencer and globe-trotting bartender/businessman Ryan Chetiyawardana, at the Ham Yard Hotel in London.
You’ll learn about what it takes to start, run and grow a business in 2019. Whether you’re just starting out or are taking the brave new step towards a more fulfilling career, our line-up will provide unmissable advice.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Erling Kagge – explorer, entrepreneur, author, art collector and publisher
- Caryn Franklin – Fashion Commentator MBE
- Ryan Chetiyawardana – Businessman, bartender and author
- Ben Branson – Founder of Seedlip & Æcorn Aperitifs
- Tom Beahon – Co-founder of Castore
- Jeremy King – CEO and co-founder of Corbin & King
- Dom Bridges – Founder of Haeckels
- Mathew Slotover – Co-founder of Frieze
- Oliver Spencer – designer
- Tom Marchant – Owner and co-founder of The Black Tomato
('You Might Also Like',)
- The Best Men's Sunglasses For Summer '19
- How To Get Jared Leto's Long Jesus Locks
- Kit Harington On Life After 'Game Of Thrones'