- Ex contestants are just as interested in Sherif Lanre's shock exit from the Love Island villa as we are, with Megan Barton Hanson and Wes Nelson both speaking out about what happened.
- ITV2 announced yesterday that they had 'mutually agreed' with the Islander that he should leave the show, adding that he had broken the villa rules.
Speculation about the exact reason why Sherif Lanre had to leave the Love Island villa is showing no signs of stopping. As well as Twitter being rife (RIFE!) with rumours, ex- Islanders Megan Barton Hanson and Wes Nelson have also had their say, with Megan suggesting it would have had to be something serious to get him pushed out of the show.
Speaking to The Sun , Megan revealed she was "totally baffled" by the revelation, continuing, "I reckon he must have done some something SERIOUS, God knows what it was. I don't know what on earth it could have been. I know it's a lot to go into with a show like this and you've got to be willing to stick to all the rules and regulations."
She added, "There's always cameras on you 24/7 so they see everything. It's a bit naive of him to try and get away with something on there."
The publication also obtained a list of the reported Love Island rules that he may have broken, which include no phones or prohibited items, no inappropriate language or behaviour, and no unsafe sex.
2018's Wes Nelson has also been speculating about what he thinks happened, telling Capital Breakfast with Roman Kemp : "Y ou are briefed when you go in, there is quite a few rules. You can’t talk about previous Islanders or any scenarios that have ever happened before in previous series. You can’t mention anything that’s going on on the outside when you walk in.
"I personally think that’s what it is [the rule that has been broken resulting in Sherif leaving the villa] It’s all up in the air at the moment but I’m sure we’ll get the tea when it spills. I’ll be after that. I’ll be hunting!"
Us too, Wes.
('You Might Also Like',)
- Why it’s totally normal to mourn TV characters when they die, according to actual science
- 10 liquid eyeliners that will give you a perfect cat eye every time
- 20 cheap summer dresses you will want in your wardrobe